Centering Pregnancy is a unique approach to prenatal care. It allows expecting mothers to have one-on-one time with our midwives followed by educational, informational sessions which include information about nutrition, exercise, stress management, breastfeeding, labor and delivery, and parenting.
Centering Pregnancy prenatal care is offered in our Fayetteville office and covered by your insurance just like traditional prenatal care visits.
With Centering Pregnancy, you get:
- One-on-one private time with one of our Certified Nurse Midwives
- Group meetings with other pregnant women who are all due in the same month who meet for 10 appointments
- No waiting to check in or check out
- Access to educational sessions related to your pregnancy
- Support from other pregnant moms
- Opportunity to journal your pregnancy experience in your own Centering Journal
To learn more about Centering Pregnancy click here or call our office at (770) 991-2200.