The MonaLisa Touch® is a minimally invasive laser that helps to restore vaginal health. This treatment is ideal for women who have:
- Declined estrogen levels due to menopause, peri-menopause or induced menopause (such as those who have gone through breast cancer).
- Vaginal discomforts such as dryness, burning, urinary incontinence that can occur during pre-menopause or after childbirth.
Atrophic vaginitis is the main cause and 75% of the women who suffer from it say that it negatively impacts their lives and many failed to realized that it is a chronic condition.
The MonaLisa Touch® laser gently acts on the vaginal mucosa and stimulates the production of collagen which improves the functionality of the treated area and restores the proper balance to the mucous membrane.
Best results are achieved after a series of treatments.
Here is what Southern Crescent Women’s HealthCare patients say about MonaLisa Touch®:
- “My lubrication has increased by 85-90%. It has really improved my marriage.”
- “I would recommend this to all of my friends, especially post-menopausal.”
- “The orgasms are great!”
- “I have notice less pain during sex. I have all around increased sensitivity to the area.”
- “The results are amazing. Our sex life is as good as the first 10 years of marriage and we’ll be celebrating our 46th anniversary soon. We feel like newlyweds again!”
- “Increased lubrication during sex and better orgasms! My husband can’t say enough about it!”
The MonaLisa Touch® is a safe and simple in office procedure. No anesthesia is required, no downtime, and minimal side effects.
Schedule an appointment to see if the MonaLisa Touch® vaginal restoration is right for you. Contact Southern Crescent Women’s HealthCare online or via phone at 770-991-2200.